Monday 28 November 2011

rugby would cup 2011


“Woo go All Blacks” yelled Isabel as soon as they started to sing the national anthem as while as the haka.

So then the final game is going to begin on a big field at Eden Park. We were all extremely nerves because we don’t know who is going to win the Rugby World Cup 2011 yet.

Two Hours later my cousin and I both woke up and we were extremely surprise that All Black had won the Rugby World Cup 2011 trophy. My cousin was saying “look at player 22 doesn’t he look hot kissing the trophy” “NO he doesn’t he just look ugly” yelled Isabel “why is franc crying are they babies?” said my mum “no their crying because they lost the final”   
BY ALLANAH

1 comment:

  1. nice story lanah
    thank 4 the comment on my blog page
    and have a good time at our new school

    BY SALLY your friend from CPS

    ReplyDelete